This raspberry pi rackmount from 52pi is great value for the money as one of the more affordable options on the market. This 1u rackmount bracket holds four raspberry pi 4 boards. The kit includes IO relocation boards to move the HDMI and SD Card to the front of the rack.
I do wish they relocated the USB-C power connectors as well, but at least they provided a secondary power option with 5v DC barrel plug on the back of the fan board. The fans in this kit are great too.
PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
Here’s the main products featured in this video.
DISCLOSURE: This description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you which helps support the channel.
- 00:00 - 52pi (GeeekPi) 1u Rackmount Overview
- 00:45 - What’s included in the 52pi Rackmount Kit?
- 01:13 - Raspberry Pi Heatsinks Included
- 01:44 - Installing IO Relocation Boards
- 02:47 - Raspberry Pi Cooling Fans
- 03:37 - Mounting Raspberry Pis in 1u Rackmount
- 04:18 - Mounting bracket in 19" rack
- 04:47 - Trouble-shooting Rasberry-Pi won’t boot
- 06:12 - SD Card Relocation Ribbon Cable Orientation
- 07:19 - Quick Review of 52pi GeeekPi Raspberry Pi Rackmount
#benstechlab #52pi #raspberrypi
Posted By Ben
Ben is a software architect and developer who loves all things tech. When he's not at work he likes to play with computer tech, home automation and video production.