Moving your Bitfocus Companion to a Raspberry Pi is easier than you think! Setup a raspberry pi4 as a dedicated device for your bitfocus companion install to keep it separate from your main computer workstation.
Balena Etcher SD Card Flashing Software:
BitFocus Companion Docs with link to Raspberry Pi Image:
This was one of my first projects using a Canakit raspberry pi4 starter kit. There are links below to get everything you need in one box.
PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
DISCLOSURE: This description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you which helps support the channel.
- 00:00 - What is BitFocus Companion?
- 00:45 - Raspberry Pi4 Starter Kit
- 01:27 - Raspberry Pi Assembly
- 02:08 - Prep and Flash Memory Card
- 04:33 - Boot up Pi for the first time!
- 04:54 - Move Companion Config from Computer to Pi
- 06:21 - Check connection to Atem Mini
- 06:55 - Plugin StreamDeck and rescan USB
- 07:22 - Summary and Conclusions
#benstechlab #companion #raspberrypi
Posted By Ben
Ben is a software architect and developer who loves all things tech. When he's not at work he likes to play with computer tech, home automation and video production.