In this video we test SFX vs SFX-L power supply fitment in the CoolerMaster NR200 Case. To test SFX power supply placement we used the Corsair SF450 power supply. To test SFX-L powersupply fitment we use the SilverStone NJ450-SXL fanless power supply.
PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
DISCLOSURE: This description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you which helps support the channel.
- 00:00 - NR200 Power Supplies
- 01:19 - SilverStone SST-ST45SF Power Supply
- 01:56 - Corsair SF450 Platinum Power Supply
- 03:06 - Unboxing Corsair SF450
- 04:46 - Cooler Master NR200 Power Supply Positions
- 06:19 - Corsair SF450 on Back Panel
- 09:09 - Corsair SF450 on Front Panel
- 09:38 - Complaint About NR200 Front Panel
- 10:32 - SilverStone NJ450-SXL Power Supply
- 11:10 - Unboxing SilverStone NJ450-SXL
- 13:10 - SilverStone NJ450-SXL on Back Panel
- 15:04 - SilverStone NJ450-SXL on Front Panel
- 17:04 - Summary and Conclusions
#benstechlab #nr200 #sfx
Posted By Ben
Ben is a software architect and developer who loves all things tech. When he's not at work he likes to play with computer tech, home automation and video production.