In this video I build a fully silent pc (optionally fanless) in the MonsterLabo “The First” case. This fanless pc case is aesthetically pleasing on my office desk and totally silent during normal use. Silent PCs are great for YouTubers or anyone livestreaming or doing zoom meetings, microsoft teams, skype, etc. Staying quiet while having some decent power under the hood makes for great meeting audio quality.
PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
- MonsterLabo TheFirst Case ► https://www.monsterlabo.com/the-first
DISCLOSURE: This description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you which helps support the channel.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 00:38 - MonsterLabo TheFirst Case
- 02:04 - Front Panel IO and Case Tour
- 04:11 - Factory Seconds - B-Grade
- 04:41 - MonsterLabo Price
- 05:50 - Component Selection
- 07:13 - Taking Apart “the first” Case
- 08:45 - First look at Cooler Heat Pipes
- 11:02 - GPU Prep and Mounting
- 18:04 - Stick on VRM/Memory Heatsinks
- 21:00 - Motherboard Prep and Mounting
- 27:40 - SilverStone NightJar NJ450-SXL PSU
- 29:40 - The Fan in my Fanless Case
- 31:55 - Mounting the Motherboard
- 32:20 - $#[email protected]#$# Fastener Frustrations!
- 33:56 - MonsterLabo Care Package
- 37:26 - Trim the Motherboard VRM Heatsink
- 38:35 - Reinstall Motherboard
- 39:32 - Attach Rear IO Extensions
- 41:06 - Reinstall Cover Panels
- 43:25 - Power it on!
- 44:18 - BIOS Overview
- 44:03 - Mostly 0 RPM Fan Curve
- 46:30 - Booting into Windows
- 47:08 - Summary and Conclusions
#benstechlab #monsterlabo #silentpc
Posted By Ben
Ben is a software architect and developer who loves all things tech. When he's not at work he likes to play with computer tech, home automation and video production.