Unboxing the Dell UltraSharp U2720Q 27" 4k USB-C Monitor. This is what I think is probably one of the best monitors for anyone doing content creation right now. So if you’re doing YouTube videos, if you’re doing live-streaming, working with an atem mini or something like that, this is an excellent choice in a monitor. One of the reasons for that is that this monitor has a 16:9 aspect ratio (vs many office monitors are 16:10 aspect ration).
- 00:00 - Dell U2720Q Overview
- 01:40 - Opening the box!
- 02:18 - Included Cables
- 03:18 - Unpacking the Monitor Stand
- 04:12 - Packaging and Shipping Protections
- 05:00 - Unpack the monitor panel
- 06:20 - Dell U2720Q Connections
- 07:19 - VESA Mount Option and Stand Assembly
- 08:06 - Monitor Stand Height and Adjustments
- 08:52 - Dell U2720Q Panel Measurements
- 09:31 - Monitor Stand Swivel and Rotation Options
- 10:08 - Let’s Power it On!
- 10:54 - Install Amazon Basics Monitor Arm
- 11:38 - Summary and Conclusions
This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you which helps support the channel.
#benstechlab #dell #u2720q